I’m gradually putting together a Spotify playlist of 50 favorite tracks. I would be halfway through if every track I’ve tried to add was available on Spotify. But 5 of them are not. Here’s the missing handful, in what I perceive to be descending order of obscurity.
- And Your Bird Can Sing, by The Beatles
- Running Up That Hill, by Kate Bush
- Walk Out to Winter, by Aztec Camera
- As Soon as This Pub Closes, by Alex Glasgow
- Sharon Signs to Cherry Red, by the Kamikaze Pilots (previous post, including the track itself)
You can find what was meant to be the 50-track playlist at Spotify. It currently has 20 tracks, not including the 5 I can’t include.
I’m surprised that 25% of my selections aren’t available on Spotify. I think I was hoping for something under 10%.
If you use Spotify (or another music service) what is your “unavailability percentage”?