What combination of web sites and services to use?
My own answers include:
- This site–changingway.org–will remain my home on the web. The move to the new host–SiteGround–is complete.
- WordPress as Content Management System. Keen users of WordPress might want to check out the page on the choice and customization of the Twenty Sixteen theme.
- Google, for many services, including email.
- Facebook, a service I dislike used by a high proportion of the people I like.
- Yahoo, which deserves its own list of points.
- Should I, like millions of people, keep using my Yahoo email? Or should I, like many others, abandon it?
- Should I continue to use Flickr as my main photo site? I don’t think that Yahoo did much with Flickr after acquiring it.
- Did Yahoo fumble the web? That’s a wider question, as is…
- How will the Yahoo/Verizon deal work out?
That’s enough, before I veer any further off topic. What combination of web sites and services to use?