Do you want to win a HP HDX Dragon Entertainment Notebook? There is, or has been, a chance to do so every day this month, thanks to HP, its 31 Days of the Dragon promotion, and the participating web sites. Each day, a different site hosts a contest.
Today it’s the turn of last100. To enter, leave a comment there (not here, I have no prizes to give out) “listing your top five digital lifestyle products and/or services.”
I found it difficult to pick just five. Then I reflected that there are satisfactory substitutes for many of the products and services I use. For example, I use Google search and Reader a lot, but wouldn’t be too upset if I had to switch to competing products.
In contrast, here are five products to which I’m attached in one way or another.
- WordPress: this blog lives at WordPress.com.
- Rhapsody streaming music.
- Flickr: here’s my photostream (or at least the public part of it. If you’re a regular reader of this blog or its feed, and like looking at photos of kids, please drop me an email).
- Canon PowerShot A540 6MP Digital Camera.
- Sandisk Sansa Clip 1GB MP3 player.
Each of the first three is a software product for which I pay, even in this age of free stuff. For example, I have a Pro account at Flickr. That is of course where the photo lives. It shows the Sansa clip, along with its friends, the ridiculously good value Koss KSC75 headphones.
One thought on “Dragon Day 16 at last100: List 5 Products”
Hows the sandisk mp3 player? How does it compare to an ipod nano? I’m currently looking for a cheaper alternative.