I believe that:
- The best things in life are free.
- Many of the second-best things in life are very expensive.
- We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.
- Jinxing (talking about a future event with too much confidence) has the most substance of any superstition. That might not be saying much, but I’m still making no predictions about the 2008 World Series.
- I procrastinate too much. For example, it has taken me over a week to finish this little post, and I’m still thinking about the final sentence.
This meme was inflicted upon me by Constantine. I in turn inflict it on: Nicholas, Justin, who recently blogged about a bout of blogger’s block, and… I seem to have meme-inflictors block, so, dear reader, if you want to consider yourself tagged with this meme by me, please do so.